Tuesday 30 December 2014

Schwarzkopf Blythe Melty Cherry Fresh Light Foam Colour Review

Yes, I haven't blogged for a while. 
Tis' the season to be lazy and eat a lot. Y'know?

I recently had the urge to dye my hair. So I went online to search for some foam dye. I decided Ebay wasn't exactly the cheapest place. Instead I bought the dyes on Sasa. I've read a couple of reviews saying that if you have long hair you needed 2 boxes. So I bought two and they threw in some free hair treatment cream. I ended up only using one box. So my mum is going to use the other box. Haha, except she has short and lighter hair. And I have pitch black hair since I've never dyed it before.  I guess we both will have different effects.


The box ~ ♥


Various effects you can get from the box. Since I have pitch dark black hair. Most likely the top one. Or the middle one if I'm lucky.


More information on the back. Made in Thailand. ~ 


The contents of the box. From the top left (in clockwise order) : Instruction booklet, hand gloves, conditioner, box, emulsion for the mixture, colour dye and the top part of the pump.


And this is the colour after dying it. As you can probably tell from first glance. The dye did lighten my hair but not by a lot. I can't exactly blame the dye since I do have really dark hair. This photo was taken under flash indoors. I'm happy with the results but I'll most likely purchase another brand next time. Yes, your hair will be dry as hell because of the dye. So be sure to use a lot of conditioners in the future.

Hope you enjoyed this mini review~

Find me on instagram (s)
Instagram.com/Ricebulb 
Instagram.com/Chocomagii

Or watch my videos on:
youtube.com/thebecloves

Lola ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment