Friday 27 June 2014

Korean Beauty Cosmetic Haul

Yes I went online shopping again. I gave up on cosmetic love since this website was cheaper. 


I got this package after exactly within a week of ordering. 

Look at the amount of samples I got. Even a full size tony moly lip tint.

This came in a set of two for a special combo deal. Never tried it before.

Not sure what it's used for...

The back

The front and  close up.

I really like the spactulas. Its none scented which I like.

I heard good things about this mask.

Close up hehe

I bought this because of packaging.  Not sure if it's good.

Looks interesting. 

Opened up to take a closer look.

Yay my first ever sleeping mask.

Literally ran out of night cream and this came to save my life just on time.

4 in one. Let's see if its good.

I bought this for my mum. According to review its magical haha.

Yay another spatula. 

My lips are dying in winter. This also came in time to save me.

Thr back :)

Close up to the tint that I got.

Thats it for now. 
Until next time!

Http:// instagram.com / ricebulb
Http:// youtube.com / thebecloves ♡

Lola♡

No comments:

Post a Comment