Friday 20 June 2014

Online and retail beauty "haul"

I gave cosmetic-love another shot. This time shipping improved and arrived after two weeks. Like last time I bought two items.


I bought it because of packaging plus it was on sale. Never go online shopping when you're stressed out.


Egg carton love


Open up



So its hand made. I guess its a good thing? 


Haha smells nice.

I was happy until I saw the expiry date.  It's 20th of June 2014. I sincerely hope that it is the packaging date. Not the damn expiration date.


I heard good things about this mask. Hopefully its good.



I bought this at my local Korean beauty store. It was on sale for $5



I never knew there was lotion and cleanser for the body  well its skin afterall so it's possible. 


Thats it for now. I went crazy for my next online haul. Hopefully it will come after my exams. So I won't be distracted.

Http:// youtube.com/thebecloves
http://instagram.com/ricebulb

Lola ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment