Monday 4 August 2014

Japanese Style dolly Stickers Haul ♡ x 10

After waiting for almost a month my shipment finally came. I had to blur out all my personal information. Hence the heart spam sticker fiesta. And yes, I bought 10 packets of stickers. Yes, I recently turned 21. I'm suffering from a one/fourth quarter life crisis right now.


Typical Australia post delivery from China. At least the content isn't smashed rofl. (Like my cosmetic from the last shipment >_> )


One of the unique ones. I love the kimono ♡


Basically the back just shows you alternative combinations and what not. I'll probably won't use these stickers for those things. Or realistically I'll probably never use them.. 


Casual girl with a marine paris theme? I don't know how to explain it. I suck at these things.  Lol 


The back. Yay


Forest theme? Nature? Well I like it anyway haha ♡♡♡ 


I have a feeling these are knock off version of a Japanese doll. But hey it still looks pretty decent.  


Romantic vibe? 


You'll never see me wear something like this in real life. I don't think I own stuff like this. 


Somehow this one reminds me of a old french café kind of vibe.


Is that a beret?  Ignore my ugly finger. I got too lazy to crop. ♡♡


Are all of these stickers french themed. I should at least go through them before  I buy them... 


What am I going to do with them... 


Shoujo manga anyone? 


Reminds me of akb48 ...


Another french theme? 


I want that hat... 


Lolita frill frill look. But the sweet kawaii kind.


Not bad but definitely not my favourite. 


I much prefer the teal colour theme for this one. I have edited the pictures a little bit so the colour might be  a bit off.


But lolita ones are alright but I prefer the modern ones more.

To summarise this entry. Do not go on ebay when you're sleep deprived.  You'll end up spending money on these kinds of things... well I doubt anybody but me would. Happy reading! 

Http:// instagram.com / ricebulb
Http:// youtube.com / thebecloves ♡

Lola ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment