Friday 15 August 2014

MEMEBOX #17 KStyle (Kpop Box) Unboxing

After waiting for months. My first ever memebox came in the mail today. Can we please have a round of applause for patiences.

I have to be completely honest here. I was quite skeptical about buying this. It was 3am I was on Tumblr... and I just bought it through an ad. No research,  nada. Just click and buy while freaking out for 3 months. .. I'm happy that it came.  Considering the amount of hyped up reviews on instagram. Kind of made me feel good about it. (I researched after buying the box because im stupid) However. 



Got go give some brownie points for packaging alone. But hey you technically paid for it. So it's a given something fancy should be made right? (I'm ungrateful)


The box is pretty I'll give them that. Not a flimsy kind of material. Considering I got $10 off this box it made me feel slightly better. The retail price in my eyes... how do I put it delicately? A rip off. I got this box for $22 including shipping. So if I had to pay full price. No thank you.


Here is the overview of the first kpop box. If you're interested in a more deeper insight into these products. Feel free to watch my video on youtube.com / thebecloves ♡

Or if you're interested in getting one. I have a discount code. Just follow the instruction on this link: http://us.memebox.com/user/ricebulb 
you will get $5 off your box. If you don't want just go onto their main website. And you can directly buy it off them. Me dont mind totally up to you lol. 


Find me on instagram
Ricebulb

Lola ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment