Wednesday 21 May 2014

Tamagotchi P's Melody Land Set

Sometimes I spend way too much time on Instagram. Doing what? Stalking people's food lives and well... Searching up random knick knacks like Tamagotchi. So I bought myself one... 


I also slept in and missed the delivery man. Had to wait until 4pm to collect it. Im surprised how fast I got this package. The whole process took around a week. I honestly thought it was some stuff I ordered a month ago... I wonder where those packages are.. Anyway back to the unboxing !



Behold, the unboxing of my very first coloured Tamagotchi.


$59.99 USD roughly $65 AUD when I got it...

Side box view


Back of the box


The other side

I mean... Might as well right? 


Tadah! 

Close up shot!

The instructions... Can't read it. Haha

Majestic much.

I can't do much since... My pet is sleeping. 

My overall verdict: the overall service was super awesome! However this is such an impulse purchase. Also it's not cheap... Rounded up to almost around $80 Australian with shipping/everything (hahahahahaha cries)


Lola❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment