Thursday 22 May 2014

Tamagotchi P's - Pink

I actually got this one first. Literally a day apart from my Melody Land. :( no head piece for this one. And I didn't have to trek it to the post office. This one was left outside my doorstep.  (Two days in a row Hahahaha) 


The package is less fancier compared to the other seller. But it was free shipping so yes.


The box is significantly smaller. But it's what inside the box that counts. 

Side view


Back view


Side view, basically the same design overall 

I question why I bother to take the bottom of the box. Just incase anybody is interested ... Lol 


What you see at first glance upon unboxing. Basically the same minus the extra head piece. This one cost $70 USD basically the same price. 


Close up shot. So pretty.

After putting the battery in. The loading screen... 

Tadah, can't wait until it gets older so I can connect with my other Teenage Tamagotchi  .

Verdict: I prefer the one that came with the headpiece since it was the same price. But this seller is pretty good. Shipping was fast and communication was good. Better than the other one. But more $$$ almost $80 for this one as well.

Lola❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment